Unfortunately, as a large open space, it can attract those who do do not share our desire to make this a place of solitude and reflection and a haven for nature.
- Please keep dogs under control, and preferably on a lead around the lake, and do not let them chase the wildlife!
- Fishing is permitted on John’s Lane Pool, and North Pool ONLY, and NOT on The Pumphouse Pool.
- Please follow Sandwell council’s angling code of conduct, and return all fish caught to the pools they originated from.
- Captive birds of prey are not allowed on the site for exercising or any other purposes.
- No fires are to be lit on the site, except as approved by council work parties.
- No motorbikes are allowed on the site of any description.
- Camping is not allowed anywhere on the site.
PLEASE PUT YOUR LITTER IN THE BINS PROVIDED, OR TAKE IT HOME.
The Friends of Sheepwash regularly report matters of ASB to the council and police, but we need your help to do the same.